Topcon's NET-G3A for high performance tracking
Topcon Positioning Systems (TPS) announces the next generation of high performance, geodetic GNSS receivers - NET-G3A.
Featuring Topcon's Paradigm G3 chip, the NET-G3A delivers tracking of all currently available satellite signals. It is fully configurable through a new web user interface to allow configuration remotely. It offers low power consumption, 25-hour internal batteries, advanced memory storage capabilities and an industry-leading data rate of 100Hz.
While primarily designed to operate as part of a network solution delivering real time corrections and providing data for post processing applications, the NET-G3A is fully capable of playing the role of a full-featured, "in the field" campaign receiver or stand-alone RTK base station.
Eduardo Falcon, TPS senior vice president and general manager of the Emerging Business Unit, said, "Whether you are building a new network, expanding an existing one or even enhancing a third party network, the NET-G3A is ready to deliver the highest level of performance expected in a professional, geodetic GNSS receiver."
Key features of the NET-G3A include:
- GPS (L1, L2, L5), GLONASS, and Galileo support;
- 144-channel universal-signal tracking technology;
- Data update/output rate of 1-100Hz selectable;
- Removable CF memory card up to 2GB;
- USB host that allows the ability to plug in a USB memory stick or a USB mass storage device;
- HTML web user interface (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera);
- 2 Lithium Ion batteries;
- TCP/IP address - 5 different address ports supported;
- NTRIP client and server functionality; and
- Ports - serial/4, power/2, USB/1, Ethernet.
Topcon Positioning Systems, Inc. (TPS) designs and manufactures precise positioning products and solutions for the global surveying, construction, agriculture, civil engineering, mapping and GIS, asset management and mobile control markets. TPS' parent company, Topcon Corporation (Tokyo Stock Exchange - 7732), was founded in 1932.